JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was in Tillamook over the weekend for a family outing and stopped by the sporting goods store on Hwy 101 heading north out of town and was surprised at all the powder they had. Almost left with an arm full until I saw the prices. Most were just under $40 a pound. Ouch! There was stuff I would've liked to stock up on but I'm already set okay for a while. If there's something you really need and don't mind paying they had more powder in one place than I've seen for a couple years. They had at least half a dozen bottles of each that I'll list below.

RL17
CFE223
IMR 3031
H335
H380
Varget
H4350

There were several more but these are the ones I look for so I was ignoring the others. I was dying to try RL17 in my 260 but not at that price. They also had half a dozen bricks of CCI #41 for 5.56mm ammo. I tremble at the thought of what they were asking for those. Supply and demand I guess.

Good to know there are still things for sale. I wish powder would show up around here. Even if it is a not so great price if you need it might be worth it.

Yah that guy is a major gouger! For awhile he had his 1000 count primers priced at $80. Its worth the many trops to Bimart to figure out what day their powder comes in. No problem getting powder around here...

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top