JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow! I don't really know what to say. The shooter is very obviously a new hire and way out out of their comfort zone

Lot of new officers without adequate training. That one needs to be partnered with an old hand for some seasoning.

Wow! I don't really know what to say. The shooter is very obviously a new hire and way out out of their comfort zone

Lot of new officers without adequate training. That one needs to be partnered with an old hand for some seasoning.
I wouldn't volunteer after that demonstration, if she were indeed a new hire.

It's just a video, no context, sound, or detailed report. She could be their chief hostage negotiator for all we know, and connected with each round!

Let's be honest and address the issue of "affirmative action" hiring practices that place not only the public and competent personnel at risk, but ultimately being unfair to the person who's arse they've blown smoke up just to meet an arbitrary gender and/or race quota in order to make political points.

Merit based hiring applicable to the task at hand is TRUE "equity". If you're a 105-lb female and can perform the required STANDARDIZED physical and mental rigors, then YOU GO GIRL and more power to ya…. but if you can't there's absolutely no shame in that, move along to something else before you're shamed by brutal reality.

Sigh. I have been saying for a long time this is what happens when you hire Cops not by who is best. Rather you have to have the "correct mix" of people and hire whatever you can find to get that mix. This has been a problem for a long time. Now to throw gas on this dumpster fire the we hate all Cops crowd is doing a great job of making sure people who would be good at this job want NOTHING to do with it. So pretty soon you are handing people who fogged a mirror a gun and badge. The sad part here is the tax payer's then have to foot the bill for this crap all the way around. Crime spikes, tax payers get hit. Morons become Cops, Lawyers show up, tax payers take a hit. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top