JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Crowded this morning, shoulder to shoulder. I noticed a lot of people filling out paperwork.

There was a vendor with sequined purses, but I didn't see any beanie babies. :)

I enjoyed it, always do. I found a few odds and ends, a couple good deals. One vendor had 500rnd bricks of Mini-Mag .22lr for $40, best I've seen in a long time. I already have more.22 ammo than I need, but I still had to buy a brick.

What's going on with permit paper work today? Still a long waiting list?
I"m not aware of any permit paperwork taking place anywhere in Oregon. It should still be 4473 and wait patiently for OSP to approve, delay, or deny your (not so) instant background check. Not sure if CHL holders are getting auto approvals these days. Read last week that some were landing in the backlog pile.

A guy in the back room had a table and was selling 3D printed magazine speed loaders. They looked pretty impressive considering it could load ar15, Ak and .308 mags all with the same loader as he demonstrated.

Lots more reloading stuff than I anticipated and that is a good thing. I scored an older RCBS scale for $20. If anyone needs some 460 S&W ammo a guy had close to 20 boxes of factors ammo at $35/box, that's WELL under the going rate of around $60/box. I passed up a S&W MP 15-22 with scope for $250, seemed like a great price. I'm sure I forgot some stuff but overall a good show, I also ran into several fellow members from here- @Local Loader , @BanjoGeek , @oremike, and a couple others!

Was nice to see and talk with some of the folks there and meet some of the folks on here. Was a good show for me, got somethings I've been looking for and the wife found some stuff too for her Rifle build.

Crowded this morning, shoulder to shoulder. I noticed a lot of people filling out paperwork.

I enjoyed it, always do. I found a few odds and ends, a couple good deals. One vendor had 500rnd bricks of Mini-Mag .22lr for $40, best I've seen in a long time. I already have more.22 ammo than I need, but I still had to buy a brick.

I could be wrong but I think the sequined purses have accommodations for concealed carry. I did less than mediocre but my buddy that sets up with me rocked & rolled. O well, not my day but great crowd and some good chow at the gee dunk stand. See yall tomorrow and yes, it is worth the drive in from Philomath.

I felt it was a good show. Found .308 brass ready to go for .03 cents a round. Found used glock mags for $15 bucks. Found used USGI for $8. Found 1911 mags and other stuff I was hankering for a long long time.

Good show.
Most have missed that one, would love to have got some 308 brass at that price.

Yeah, no beanie babies but I did see someone selling soap and candles. The wife was looking at the purse they had, liked they had a pocket that would fit her gun but bit flashy for her though.

I saw the 308 brass; they had a bunch. I would have bought some but already have more than I'm likely to ever use. I knew someone would put it to good use.

I did pick up a nice Lyman single-stage press for a price I couldn't pass up.

Last Edited:
It's a good show for me both as a vendor and a shopper. I picked up a copy of Ken Waters "Pet Loads" and when I opened the book I found that it was autographed not to me of course but still pretty cool I thought.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top