JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yea, I know I'm asking about a December show a little early, but it is one of the shows I like and think is worth the $5. It's good to have something to look forward to as well. The Miwall guys will be there with their traveling ammo store. Their prices are hard to beat, especially for their factory reloads.

<broken link removed>

200 tables. Nearly all of them will be guns or gun stuff. Last show there were a few tables of "Prepper" targeted sales, but no beanie babies.

i think the venders just wanted to "show" the stuff at the show not actually sell it. or maybe the newbies and less informed is the market they want to take advantage of.
the price of ammo, reloading equipment and components was a joke.

Miwall cancelled at the last minute because of the road conditions. There was ammo available, even 22LR although the prices didn't match Miwall. I sold my air rifle and Beretta 21A. Bought ammo and accessories for my Saiga. Ole was there and was handing out business cards, saying he was open by appointment. Bills shop is closing. He has clearance prices. Kieth had a huge selection as did Nick (Albany Guns). NW Sporting goods was a first time vendor. He was pleased with his sales. I'm looking forward to the show in March (second weekend).

I was also disappointed that Miwall wasn't at the show, but it was nice seeing Ole there. I even bought a Just Right carbine from him. I had been looking for a 9mm carbine and was happy to buy from him. Also bought a nice, made in Tualitin Oregon Kershaw knife. I can't stop playing with it.

Next show for me will be the ARPC show in Albany March 1 and 2, 2014.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top