Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Rickreall gun show December 14 & 15. Who else is going?

Discussion in 'Events & Get Togethers' started by PDXSparky, Nov 3, 2013.

1. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

Yea, I know I'm asking about a December show a little early, but it is one of the shows I like and think is worth the $5. It's good to have something to look forward to as well. The Miwall guys will be there with their traveling ammo store. Their prices are hard to beat, especially for their factory reloads.

http://www.co.polk.or.us/sites/default/files/meetingattachments/fair/gunshowflyerdec.2013.pdf

200 tables. Nearly all of them will be guns or gun stuff. Last show there were a few tables of "Prepper" targeted sales, but no beanie babies.

Mongo1 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. kenboy

kenboy salem, oregon GOD BLESS AMERICA Bronze Supporter

Will be there

3. Sling Blade

Sling Blade Yamhill County Well-Known Member

Go early - that place gets super crowded! I wonder why they are running it later this year?

4. Mongo1

Mongo1 Santiam Canyon Active Member

It's the same time every year. Second weekend of the month, March, June and December.

5. taylor

taylor Willamette Valley Well-Known Member

The last couple times I was very disappointed there and said they wouldn't get my $5 again.
    See you there on the 14th!

6. PDXSparky

Less than a week now. I'm hoping for some reasonably priced 9mm ammo.

7. Quinn

Quinn Albany, OR New Member

Didn't see the Miwall guys :( Was looking for ammo

8. Uberdillo

Uberdillo Oregon Active Member

I might have seen some deals on firearms, but the ammo and reloading scene seemed worse than it was in Portland in June.

9. Quinn

Quinn Albany, OR New Member

Yeah ammo deals were bad. Good deals on guns from several dealers. Even saw some $600 brand new AR's

10. tashworth1

tashworth1 oregon McMinnville area Active Member

i think the venders just wanted to "show" the stuff at the show not actually sell it. or maybe the newbies and less informed is the market they want to take advantage of.
    the price of ammo, reloading equipment and components was a joke.

11. Mongo1

Mongo1 Santiam Canyon Active Member

Miwall cancelled at the last minute because of the road conditions. There was ammo available, even 22LR although the prices didn't match Miwall. I sold my air rifle and Beretta 21A. Bought ammo and accessories for my Saiga. Ole was there and was handing out business cards, saying he was open by appointment. Bills shop is closing. He has clearance prices. Kieth had a huge selection as did Nick (Albany Guns). NW Sporting goods was a first time vendor. He was pleased with his sales. I'm looking forward to the show in March (second weekend).

12. PDXSparky

I was also disappointed that Miwall wasn't at the show, but it was nice seeing Ole there. I even bought a Just Right carbine from him. I had been looking for a 9mm carbine and was happy to buy from him. Also bought a nice, made in Tualitin Oregon Kershaw knife. I can't stop playing with it.

Next show for me will be the ARPC show in Albany March 1 and 2, 2014.