JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm gonna go. Sure hope it's better than the Canby (Collector's West) gun show last weekend. That was a waste of gas and $6. I went to NW Armory after and I think there were more guns in there than at the "gun show". It was a joke...

good turnout this morning at rickreall. lot of people. i left at about 9:45. hope some one doesnt cave and buy a brick of 22 for $70 when they got it from bimart for $20. prices were pretty astronomical.

I saw 325 packs of winchchester or federal... white box target pack (federal I think) for $36
fun show, way better than Hilsboro, certainly more criwded though

Could be because Miwal didn't get to the show this time? I was looking forward to picking up some of their 9mm in bulk. A few new vendors and a few of the old ones absent. I heard from Wes that China is buying as much brass and lead as possible plus "obrilliant" is closing lead plants which will lead to increased ammo cost.

when i see powder and or 22 lr or anything else for a stupid price i stop looking at that table.
for those of you that "love capitalism" i found some tables to spend some well earned cash at that did not have 22 for $40 to $70 per brick or powder for $40 plus.
thanks to the respected few.

yeah nw sporting goods from dallas had imr 4320 for 28 bucks a pound. yep i bought some. i usually can find it at cabelas for 25 but being from keizer makes the extra 3 bucks worth it. Btw, not the first time i bought something from them. great company. lots of helpful insight. if youre in the dallas area i recommed you stop at their place!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top