JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm gonna go. Sure hope it's better than the Canby (Collector's West) gun show last weekend. That was a waste of gas and $6. I went to NW Armory after and I think there were more guns in there than at the "gun show". It was a joke...

good turnout this morning at rickreall. lot of people. i left at about 9:45. hope some one doesnt cave and buy a brick of 22 for $70 when they got it from bimart for $20. prices were pretty astronomical.

I saw 325 packs of winchchester or federal... white box target pack (federal I think) for $36
fun show, way better than Hilsboro, certainly more criwded though

Could be because Miwal didn't get to the show this time? I was looking forward to picking up some of their 9mm in bulk. A few new vendors and a few of the old ones absent. I heard from Wes that China is buying as much brass and lead as possible plus "obrilliant" is closing lead plants which will lead to increased ammo cost.

when i see powder and or 22 lr or anything else for a stupid price i stop looking at that table.
for those of you that "love capitalism" i found some tables to spend some well earned cash at that did not have 22 for $40 to $70 per brick or powder for $40 plus.
thanks to the respected few.

yeah nw sporting goods from dallas had imr 4320 for 28 bucks a pound. yep i bought some. i usually can find it at cabelas for 25 but being from keizer makes the extra 3 bucks worth it. Btw, not the first time i bought something from them. great company. lots of helpful insight. if youre in the dallas area i recommed you stop at their place!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top