JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's a mile or so south of hwy 22 on 99w. It's at the Polk co. fairgrounds. It's a small building but they fill it up. Just don't go there hungry the cafe was bad last time.

It's a mile or so south of hwy 22 on 99w. It's at the Polk co. fairgrounds. It's a small building but they fill it up. Just don't go there hungry the cafe was bad last time.

One of the BEST shows around. I've been going for a lot of years, and
it's never bad. Don't go early if you are claustrophobic--typically it's
shoulder-to-shoulder on Saturday morning.

Food. The food at the show isn't anything to brag about lately. BUT
the restaurant just south of the fairgrounds (Farrol's?) is open again,
so if you get hungry it's about a 300 yd. drive.

One of my favorite guns is a little single shot 410 Riverside arms. Probably nothing special but there is something about it I like. I bought it from an old guy, private party sale, before the gunshow loop-hole crap started. He was just sitting on a chair with a couple of guns at the Rickreal show. That creepy goof McCain was here about a year later campaigning against the gunshow loop-hole.

We went to the last one and everyone was pretty friendly, everyone was willing to answer questions versus at some where they give you that look and dont want to deal with you.

We went there today and looked around, only left with a couple of pairs of binoculars, though they were given to us by the wife's grandfather who had a table there. I need to learn more about gun prices though so I can see what is actually a good deal. Also since I am a Southpaw I get a lil screwed since its rare to find a left-handed gun there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top