JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Seriously?

You do know that many of this forum's fine members are located in Washington, right?

Have you considered, even as a passing thought, how your posts might inflict substantial emotional distress? How, dangling a carrot that can't be reached, might cause some to call out of work for a week? Spiral into gross substance abuse and, somewhat seriously, peruse home speakers in the over $50,000 category?

How dare you!

:) :) :) :) :D:)

Seriously?

You do know that many of this forum's fine members are located in Washington, right?

Have you considered, even as a passing thought, how your posts might inflict substantial emotional distress? How, dangling a carrot that can't be reached, might cause some to call out of work for a week? Spiral into gross substance abuse and, somewhat seriously, peruse home speakers in the over $50,000 category?

How dare you!

EXACTLY!
(but I still can be happy for those members who are free to own such an inherently dangerous "weapon of war", if the war is being waged against a herd of grizzly zombies.)

EXACTLY!
(but I still can be happy for those members who are free to own such an inherently dangerous "weapon of war", if the war is being waged against a herd of grizzly zombies.)
All fun and joking aside, everyone knows that for zombie grizzlies (especially the Alaskan coast variety) a 1911 double stack in 45-70 is needed :D

Seriously?

How dare you!

My apologies, I was going to put all WA members on my ignore list to prevent that emotional distress, but I am too lazy. :)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top