JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Interesting, And don't sneeze while disassembling. Bushings fall out and little springs fly. :eek:
But a neat design.
Every screw has locktite in place from the factory. 60591701-0365-4BA4-ABA1-C556510D9439.jpeg

Last Edited:
Thanks for sharing.

How does it feel pulling the trigger? Always wondered if it felt wierd having the trigger group so low in relation to bore axis. Edit: grip!

Is it me, or is that a lot of parts for a revolver. I disassembled my Security Six and only remember less than half the parts. That was when I learned to disassemble guns in a box or bag to catch all of the parts flying everywhere.

Is it me, or is that a lot of parts for a revolver. I disassembled my Security Six and only remember less than half the parts. That was when I learned to disassemble guns in a box or bag to catch all of the parts flying everywhere.
This is not your typical revolver. The barrel is at 6 o'clock in relation to the cylinder. I can imagine all kinds of funky stuff had to be done, to achieve this pistols design parameters.

This is not your typical revolver. The barrel is at 6 o'clock in relation to the cylinder. I can imagine all kinds of funky stuff had to be done, to achieve this pistols design parameters.
I understand the unusual configuration of the pistol, and would love to shoot one, but OMG that's a lot of parts. I wonder if the number of parts would contribute to being unreliable later in life. I would hope not, cause I may own one in the future.

It has an internal hammer as well as the false hammer at the top since the barrel shoots from the lowest chamber.

I've always like the look of the Rhino (s)
But that tray of parts is a little intimidating. :confused:

:eek: Bag my keyster.
The bag would be likely get delivered to someone with more patience!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top