JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, thanks for bringing this back up braxtonbabcock, just for THIS from Bruzer, if nothing else!

Being the internet commando that I am. As long as I have power and a keyboard I am ten foot tall and bullet proof. I am a tack driver with everything that I touch. I make small turtles hide in there shells and grown men wet themselves. Well actually it has only been one grown man and I couldn't get the bathroom in time. Mom washed everything and I am back. Now who is it that needs my expert advise?
Good luck and stay safe,
Mike

If you hang out here much Braxton, you'll see quite a bit of this kind of funny shizzle.

I love my Ruger SP101 2.25". It feels like a tank, like a ZT300. I don't carry it much though, because 5 shots is just not enough to take out multiple attackers or someone with body armor (I'm thinking about mass shooters/terrorists here). Add that to the stress of a gunfight, with misses, and 5 shots seems like a death sentence (for me -- maybe not you). At that point the revolver might excel as an ambush gun when you can't escape..assuming you could hide somewhere.

I love my Ruger SP101 2.25". It feels like a tank, like a ZT300. I don't carry it much though, because 5 shots is just not enough to take out multiple attackers or someone with body armor (I'm thinking about mass shooters/terrorists here). Add that to the stress of a gunfight, with misses, and 5 shots seems like a death sentence (for me -- maybe not you). At that point the revolver might excel as an ambush gun when you can't escape..assuming you could hide somewhere.
I learned long ago to not suck on a pacifier or make excuses.
Front sight.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads