JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This Auction might give you an idea of how much it might be worth...I'd compare it to a few others and get some expert advice before asking for that price though. Could be worth more, could be worth less. Even a dealer might not even know, lol. Joe at the Gunbroker just sold a .416 for at least $1000 less than it was worth.

Unless it has a documented unusual history, or an unusual factory option like target sights or Ivory grips, it is not to uncommon. I see that model bring $450 +/- on gunbroker. Good stories help sell guns, lot of people buy the story and not the gun, it should always be the other way. A pristine gun should bring top dollar, maybe $600 plus.

This Auction might give you an idea of how much it might be worth...I'd compare it to a few others and get some expert advice before asking for that price though. Could be worth more, could be worth less. Even a dealer might not even know, lol. Joe at the Gunbroker just sold a .416 for at least $1000 less than it was worth.

I think the seller has over priced it, no bids with one day to go. That one looks like a $600 gun.

Yo madcratebuilder,

Not much of a story.

The reciept that was in the box is from The Chicago Gun Store dated 1927 and made out to some guy named Wess or Mess?? The first name starts with a E. It's all there, but the paper is old.

Damn, wouldn't 'that' be a story!! Of course I'm kidding. Last time the gun was traded was in 1970, somewhere in Maryland. The paper work is still in transit. :D

Frog.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR