JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This Auction might give you an idea of how much it might be worth...I'd compare it to a few others and get some expert advice before asking for that price though. Could be worth more, could be worth less. Even a dealer might not even know, lol. Joe at the Gunbroker just sold a .416 for at least $1000 less than it was worth.

Unless it has a documented unusual history, or an unusual factory option like target sights or Ivory grips, it is not to uncommon. I see that model bring $450 +/- on gunbroker. Good stories help sell guns, lot of people buy the story and not the gun, it should always be the other way. A pristine gun should bring top dollar, maybe $600 plus.

This Auction might give you an idea of how much it might be worth...I'd compare it to a few others and get some expert advice before asking for that price though. Could be worth more, could be worth less. Even a dealer might not even know, lol. Joe at the Gunbroker just sold a .416 for at least $1000 less than it was worth.

I think the seller has over priced it, no bids with one day to go. That one looks like a $600 gun.

Yo madcratebuilder,

Not much of a story.

The reciept that was in the box is from The Chicago Gun Store dated 1927 and made out to some guy named Wess or Mess?? The first name starts with a E. It's all there, but the paper is old.

Damn, wouldn't 'that' be a story!! Of course I'm kidding. Last time the gun was traded was in 1970, somewhere in Maryland. The paper work is still in transit. :D

Frog.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads