JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been doing private property impound since the '80's.
Since about 2000, I have been accused of "dissin" by blacks, if I told them "no". No matter how professionally or politely.
Other area, saying no, disagreeing, or not giving what they demand equals "dissin".

Joe

I have been doing private property impound since the '80's.
Since about 2000, I have been accused of "dissin" by blacks, if I told them "no". No matter how professionally or politely.
Other area, saying no, disagreeing, or not giving what they demand equals "dissin".

Joe
Too many young males have been brought up with no role models in their lives to teach them how to be men.
☹️☹️

Once again pointing to the fact that all cultures are not equal. All cultures are not good. Many cultures need to be condemned.

Sadly, only the work-your-job and abide-by-the-law culture will be condemned.

(Noting the article discusses Rochester, NY) I spent last weekend there working. Would not have guessed the homicide rate was so high. Glad I didn't Diss anyone as this was one of the few times in ages that I didn't bring a gun, to avoid the NY hassle. Thanks for OP @Lennie, good read.

Edit: Typo

Last Edited:
1646451256521.png

I've been saying this for years. The word "respect" has two definitions relevant to the current context. The first is to hold someone in high regard. The second is caution or fear. So which is it that you demand? Maybe you're thinking of the custom of common decency. That's still not owed to you, it's just a favor passed among good men. A decent man doesn't demand a favor.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top