JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes but according to the progressive touchy Feely bubblegums, your numbers represent a canard, a false equivalency. Those numbers nullify the progressive agenda and hurt feelings so anyone citing them must be some flavor of - phobic and of course, racist. How dare you! :cool:

Yes but according to the progressive touchy Feely bubblegums, your numbers represent a canard, a false equivalency. Those numbers nullify the progressive agenda and hurt feelings so anyone citing them must be some flavor of - phobic and of course, racist. How dare you! :cool:

Yeah... if they actually saw 'gerts in person I don't think they'd be able to play the "race card" very far... ;)

Another interesting fact, there are 3x more guns in the US and there are cars.

And more teens are killed from texting while driving than being shot, by a large margin. It really doesn't matter what facts are stated, the narrative reads the way they want it......

I love to see how far that gets them against an amped up PLA soldier that's caving their skulls in while making them watch while ravishing their "partners".

:rolleyes:

(not implying your genes hail from that far "north" ;))

Ok, I know you didn't start this, but what in the actual F does this thread topic have to do with racism or the Chinese military? :confused:

It's exposing the tactics of those who would strip all of us of our rights. Read each post slowly... and in context. ;)

I have, and I still can't connect the dots on how "Car Fatality vs homicide by gun" could possibly devolve into racism and the Chinese military, especially how it managed to go there after only TWO posts.

The average yearly car-related fatality figure for the US is 12 per 100,000. This is considered to be a major improvement vs the past.

The average yearly gun-related homicide figure is 3.5 per 100,000....which is made worse by a bad 2020.

Kinda puts things in perspective.
Not at all surprising.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class