JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think Bimart stocks RCBS.
They have the Rock Chucker press and the Rock Chucker Supreme kit at the ones in Eugene. Good prices too.

I like my Rock Chucker - just got started into reloading and it's simple to set up and use.
Things the kit doesn't include are a case trimmer, shell holders, dial calipers.
I'd recommend using spray case lube instead of the pad/lube.
I also bought a large primer pocket brush which I put in my cordless drill for cleaning the primer pockets. (I'm reloading .22-250 right now)

All I can say is it is a very satisfying process, I find it relaxing and theraputic!

I did a lot of research and reading and spoke to many reloaders and the general opinion is that a single stage press like the Rock Chucker is a perfect way to get started.

Had a lengthy discussion with a wise old reloader/target shooter who gave me good advice on cartridge OAL and how to determine bullet seating depth for a particular rifle.

I've seen the Hornady press at Bi-Mart and it's a good deal, if they have the kit buy that one because it will have alot of the things that you will need to get started. I've had one of the Rock Chucker - RCBS press and it's a good press to learn on, but I came across a Hornady L-n-L press and it's great. If I buy another press it will be a Dillon 650 or 1050. But my Hornady works great and I'm sure that I'll have it a long time. I like the fact that you can set your dies once in the bushings and then they can be removed easly without losing your settings. I would go with the Hornady. My 2 cents

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top