JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't know you personally, but there are universal realities of business and craftsmanship that you just can't cut across.

If you know, you know. ;)
I was lucky enough to get hired at Lee Armory in Phoenix early '21 after taking a build class there previous fall, I was there for nearly 2 years working full time doing AKM production & assembly, QC was very important, barrel population, proper dimpling & riveting, proper headspace etc.

When I moved back here to Oregon I had the financial opportunity to risk starting a FFL07 business in Multnomah County, which I did, now I'm producing 922r compliant Romy MD63 kits for LGS's all with my own money, I take this VERY seriously & I want to build quality, to spec AK pattern rifles at competitive prices.

Also, Mr. Cho is a Legendary AK builder & totally worth every penny!

Some of my personal builds:

1c097cb2edc9d0cb.jpeg 500242e50e8aad60.jpeg bh7g9A2Djmw.jpg ddad8848c81640da.jpeg hItEFhrg8tI.jpg image1.jpeg c89fdbe85649cd66.jpeg

I was lucky enough to get hired at Lee Armory in Phoenix early '21 after taking a build class there previous fall, I was there for nearly 2 years working full time doing AKM production & assembly, QC was very important, barrel population, proper dimpling & riveting, proper headspace etc.

When I moved back here to Oregon I had the financial opportunity to risk starting a FFL07 business in Multnomah County, which I did, now I'm producing 922r compliant Romy MD63 kits for LGS's all with my own money, I take this VERY seriously & I want to build quality, to spec AK pattern rifles at competitive prices.

Also, Mr. Cho is a Legendary AK builder & totally worth every penny!

Some of my personal builds:

View attachment 1874556 View attachment 1874558 View attachment 1874559 View attachment 1874561 View attachment 1874562 View attachment 1874564 View attachment 1874567
Rhomy dongers! Those fore-grips are deceptively ergonomical!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top