JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How long do they have to stay away? Is there some date we are watching for?
Ideally, republicans are waiting for the democrats to address their demands in order for them to return to continue passing legislation. The biggest issue is the corporate sales tax for education, R's want it put out to the voters. R's also want SB978 to be killed outright, among several other demands.

They could stay away for the remainder of the legislative session. But then the governor can call a special session with no time limits...

So they will be back one way or another... Question is how much of their demands will be met by the D's.

and thats worst case right?
probably 0. :rolleyes:
Well, worse case is they can be apprehended by OSP and brought back to the legislature forcibly... I'd think that's might be a worse case, meaning they'd have no leverage at all. At least being away (and out of the state) they have a bit of leverage, for the moment...

That's my understanding, but being a schmuck, I may be incorrect :(

We on this forum, and gun owners in general owe a debt of gratitude to @arakboss and @LethalLovebird for their tireless efforts in getting SB978 defeated. Folks, we all owe you a cold one, along with others who were boots on the ground this time.
Meh, I do it because it's important. It's something bigger than myself and because I'm in a position to do it. Thank you for your support!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top