JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ROFLMAO for years and years and years I have had all the mags I thought I could carry. Actually most of my firearms do not even use detachable magazines. And the couple I would like to have more magazines for are 5 rounders for my Bolt action Hunting rifles. And the only thing stopping me on those is the stupid price.

But I am glad we won one in CA.

Hopefully the stay will be lifted. Couldn't imagine being one of the people in California that figured that they would just let the buying frenzy settle down and get magazines later.

Oh, there's lots of butt-hurt people down there. "So and so cancelled my order because they ran out."
"I thought I'd wait till the last minute and I got screwed"

Ya gotta strike while the iron is hot, He who hesitates and all that but blaming companies for not being ready when a bomb gets dropped late on a Friday afternoon (Probably after they closed on the East Coast and Midwest) is laughable. And blaming those same companies for NOT wanting to get sued and/or hassled by California DOJ lawyers is childish.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top