JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Magazines with 11+ round capacity have been illegal to acquire since 1/1/2000.
That's a lot of pent up desire. People are acting like finding water after crawling across a desert. Or better analogy, : Like the day Prohibition ended.
They are grabbing all they can, as fast as they can. On the Calguns site guys are talking about spending thousands online.
Others were racing to Reno, Vegas, Oregon and Arizona to buy them cash and carry (and no record of purchase.just in case).
Get 'em while the getting is good.
The rest of us could do them a favor by not buying gun stuff online for a while so they can get in and buy stuff before the window closes.

I believe it I saw that all the online store where saying be patient .
We are over loaded with ordering . from California.
Lol .
HEHEE any body in CA want a 30 round mag .
HEHEE I got about 200 of them I might sell a few

I was thinking earlier there are a few "adults" that haven't been able to buy them in their lifetime... I may have talked to one earlier that was beside himself and trying to find a specific magazine.

Then I realized crap I only have 10 rounders for that one because all the 20 rounders sucked I purchased in the past.... I should buy one.

Then I realized buying one anytime soon might be a bit difficult.

Anyway, I "helped"...and really I have lived my whole life with freedom.

This is their time...

ignite-horizontalloyalty-slides-15.jpg

Bunch of Goonies.

I am hopeful that the ruling gets taken to the SCOTUS and stands after consideration there.

Such would pretty much torpedo a lot of gun legislation because most of it is based around mag capacity - especially for handguns, but also many rifles.

Rainier is out, magpul was out, Brownells is out.
I want a magpul d-50 dammit:rolleyes:

First they drive horribly in our state.
Then they move here and vote horribly in our state.
Then the ones left in state buy out all our magazines.
dammit Californians:D

Rainier is out, magpul was out, Brownells is out.
I want a magpul d-50 dammit:rolleyes:

First they drive horribly in our state.
Then they move here and vote horribly in our state.
Then the ones left in state buy out all our magazines.
dammit Californians:D
So, let me get this straight...You had your whole life up here to buy one of those and you decide you want one during the biggest run on the market since 1999! :s0153:

Freilich also voiced concern over Benitez' citation of colonists rebelling against the British as justification for large-capacity ammunition magazines being allowed in the hands of the public.

"The judge does at times suggest that military style weaponry may be the most protected by the Second Amendment," he said. "He was citing the ability to make war against the government, which is something I think is absurd and dangerous."

First, Freulich only THINKS that he thinks.

Second, of course making war against the government would seem absurd and dangerous.... to an arrogant, wormy, little beta-male.

o_O

Magpul d50 just came out lol (its the 308 drum mag)
n
Oops
I am shamed, :oops:
But seriously, if you want one these days you'll never get through online. Best try retail at the big gun shops like a Sporting Sytems or Northwest Armory
eta Good luck!

Last Edited:
n
Oops
I am shamed, :oops:
But seriously, if you want one these days you'll never get through online. Best try retail at the big gun shops like a Sporting Sytems or Northwest Armory
eta Good luck!
Yeah shops seem reliable, at the moment i want to squeeze the most out of my apex membership, finishing my 308 rebuild the membership payed for itself and more which is nice.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top