JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ive got a couple of Plano All-Weather cases and need to get some new foam in there.

Ive seen only a couple online... but listed just a basic solid foam, no removable pcs like what it comes with, but wanted $36+tax for it.

Anyone know of a better replacement option?

I dont care if its cut or not, solid is fine...

Any local options for it? Even a 4' slab of it would do and I could cut it to fit...

Just cant bring myself to pay half the cost of a new case for a piece of foam:(

Craft stores sell tons of different foam.
Some eggshell, some solid... but I know for mere padding its an option.

Have seen rolls of the stuff. Micheals I think is one such store.

Just an idea. I'm a huge fan of soft cases inside my hard cases. Much more versatile. YMMV.

Another vote for soft cases. I have a couple of Pelican 1740 cases (Interior: 41" × 12.9" × 12.1") that I use with soft cases. Biggest issue I have with them is needing help lifting them into the truck when I overload them. :oops:

I bought a three pack on amazon for my daughter's pelican 1720 for dirt cheap. Traced gun on foam with sharpie and cut with electric knife. Turned out very professional. I've still got two extra pieces if you are ever in the Salem area and need one.

HHBauer in Vancouver WA are the best around. Custom replacement foam and can do water jet cut out of your guns in any foam. Ask for BOB he's the man!

800-301-2212 PH

360-253-1505 FAX

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews