JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They may not carry belt-fed crew-served weapons, but the standard-issue select-fire M16 or M4 is legally treated the same as a Ma Deuce...

I absolutely think the NFA rules should be revised or possibly removed. I should really be about appropriately arming people for expected threats. If the military or law enforcement community needed machine guns or tanks to do their job and keep everyone safe, then all citizens should be able to have them too. Should they be more "safe" than American law abiding citizens?

After FL School Shooting, Is The Second Amendment Worth Dying For?

The New York Times' Bret Stephens, for one, is at least willing to be honest about the thing. Back in October, he wrote a column calling for repealing the Second Amendment. There's of course much to criticize in Stephens' argument, beginning with his cherry-picked statistics that fail to explain how, despite a recent surge, the murder rate, and violent crime in general, has been plummeting since the 1990s even as gun ownership has steadily increased.

I'm not going to pick apart Stephens' piece (my colleague David Harsanyi did a fine job of that shortly after it ran). The point is that Stephens plainly states what most liberals are unwilling to admit: if we really want to stop gun violence in America, we're going to have to make fundamental changes to our constitutional order so that the government can wrest guns out of the hands of Americans.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top