JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
we need to wear the word RACIST as a badge of victory. because when they run out of arguments they fall back on calling us racist!! which means they admit they have no argument to counter with :banana::s0053::s0056: they are :s0013:

Really? This is all he has to come back with? Never thought the race card would get pulled.

By the way if you haven't subscribed to Colion Noir you definitely should he is a very intelligent guy and his reviews are pretty good.

Colion makes sense in a non-boring way. Make sure you use the easy link, 3rd post to tell Rep. Lew Frederick why he's lost the argument by using the race card! I'm still waiting on a reply but I doubt it will come.

I'm sorry but I don't see where the guy actually said that pro-gun people were racist. I read that the author of the article says that, but the statement by the representative doesn't say that. Doesn't even imply that. Looks to me like the author of the article is looking to make headlines by putting words in someone else's mouth.

I'm sorry but I don't see where the guy actually said that pro-gun people were racist. I read that the author of the article says that, but the statement by the representative doesn't say that. Doesn't even imply that. Looks to me like the author of the article is looking to make headlines by putting words in someone else's mouth.
Re-read article and you are correct sir. However he says something like this isn't about the 2nd amendment but about Obama being re-elected. As if we would be O.K. with Romney dishing out this anti-gun crap. Why does he even bring Obama into it? This is about Oregon libs. Translation=racist in my opinion but she was wrong to headline the article with racist.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top