Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Rep. Lew Frederick calls pro-2nd Amendment people RASCIST?

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by OLDNEWBIE, Mar 2, 2013.

1. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

Last edited: Mar 2, 2013
  2. PinoyBoy

PinoyBoy Snohomish County, WA Member

So we're also sexist because the majority of pro-2nd amendment people doesn't support Feinstein?

3. OLDNEWBIE

http://lewfrederick.org/contact/ Here's an easy link. I'd suggest telling him how being forced to buy gun insurance is a burden on poor minorities and their is nothing racist about the 2nd amendment etc.

Will_Power and (deleted member) like this.
  4. hermannr

hermannr Okanogan Highlands Well-Known Member

Contacted him and pointed out that the 2A was for everyone...his gun control was only an Old Jim Crow law.

5. Swedish K

Swedish K SW Washington Moderator Staff Member

No we get a pass on that - we just have a healthy fear of things truly evil.

6. Grunwald

Grunwald Out of that nut job colony of Seattle, WA Well-Known Member

I think this guy would like to take that argument and debate it with the lame brain politician

Colion Noir - YouTube

drew, Oklahomie, titsonritz and 3 others like this.
  7. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

we need to wear the word RACIST as a badge of victory. because when they run out of arguments they fall back on calling us racist!! which means they admit they have no argument to counter with :banana::bananadance::bannanaguitar: they are :deadhorse:

8. Oklahomie

Oklahomie Marysville Active Member

Really? This is all he has to come back with? Never thought the race card would get pulled.

By the way if you haven't subscribed to Colion Noir you definitely should he is a very intelligent guy and his reviews are pretty good.

9. SturgeonSlayer

SturgeonSlayer St.Helens Active Member

Grunwald, thanks for turning me on to colion, I have never seen his videos he has a great message.

10. Rotty

Rotty Skagit County Active Member

11. OLDNEWBIE

Colion makes sense in a non-boring way. Make sure you use the easy link, 3rd post to tell Rep. Lew Frederick why he's lost the argument by using the race card! I'm still waiting on a reply but I doubt it will come.

12. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Everyone knows the last card you play in the game is the Race card. Its the magical bunny of the political world.

13. 1stIDFMP

1stIDFMP North of Salem, south of Portland Active Member

I have found, through my experience, those that produce the "race card," are themselves the racist......

oknow and (deleted member) like this.
  14. unklekippy

unklekippy In The Mountains Near Sprague River Well-Known Member

It's funny when you have a young punk kid wearing a swastika on his shirt and someone screaming loudly about how horrible the shirt is. The "offended" one is the fascist. It's been that way for a long time. Kip.

15. SCannon

SCannon Battle Ground, WA Active Member

I'm sorry but I don't see where the guy actually said that pro-gun people were racist. I read that the author of the article says that, but the statement by the representative doesn't say that. Doesn't even imply that. Looks to me like the author of the article is looking to make headlines by putting words in someone else's mouth.

16. OLDNEWBIE

Re-read article and you are correct sir. However he says something like this isn't about the 2nd amendment but about Obama being re-elected. As if we would be O.K. with Romney dishing out this anti-gun crap. Why does he even bring Obama into it? This is about Oregon libs. Translation=racist in my opinion but she was wrong to headline the article with racist.