JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The next Renton Fun Steel match is Saturday May 12th. I will be the Match Director for this round.

We need help with setting up and some more SO's. If you are an SO, RSO, RO with IDPA, USPSA/IPSC, Cowboys, NRA or Renton Fish & Game Club and want to SO a Squad let me know. If you can be there by 8:30m to help setup that would be very cool too!!

We will have six stages with a total minimum round count of 150 rounds. Bring 200-250 rounds to be on the safe side. You get to shoot each stage 5 times and the your 4 best times count for your score.

The match is held at the Renton Fish & Game Club. Renton Fish and Game Club New Shooters Meeting starts at 9am, Match starts at 10am. Centerfire pistols and .22 rimfire pistols and rifles are allowed. You can shoot up to 2 guns. Match fee is $10 per gun.

Take a look at the website for more information:
<broken link removed>

Hope to see you there!!!

Sounds like fun, i haven't shot USPSA for about 2 years now, even let my RO card expire. I wanna get back.

It would be a good day to get out there, the weather is supposed to be great!!

This match is NOT part of the USPSA Steel Challenge but is based on those rules. One nice thing is no membership for anything is required. Just pay the $10 per gun match fee. You could even use it as a warm up or practice for the USPSA match on Sunday at Paul Bunyan in Puyallup.!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top