JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What is the deal with sold guns showing closed threads but they still show? I wish this site would figure out a way to remove guns that are already sold... Sucks to get excited about a gun to only figure out the gun has been sold a very long time ago.... : ( I even see sellers asking to have the ad removed once their guns have sold... Is there a ad removal trick that sellers haven't been showed? I really want to sell some guns here but don't want to be e-mailed a year later about a gun that's already sold...

If it's your thread, go to the original post and edit it before closing it. Many people wipe out the whole ad and then title it Sold, or something like that. This has to be done before the thread is closed.

What is the deal with sold guns showing closed threads but they still show? I wish this site would figure out a way to remove guns that are already sold... Sucks to get excited about a gun to only figure out the gun has been sold a very long time ago.... : ( I even see sellers asking to have the ad removed once their guns have sold... Is there a ad removal trick that sellers haven't been showed? I really want to sell some guns here but don't want to be e-mailed a year later about a gun that's already sold...

This is why you close/lock the thread when it is sold so that others know it is no longer available.

What ever you do, do not bump the ad with 'sold'.
closing the ad is simple. Once its closed/locked it is obvious that the items is no longer available.
Its not a bad idea to leave the ad info there for people who may be doing some research, but as has already been
mentioned here, you can always delete the text (and pictures) prior to closing the post.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top