JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Below - Remora RFT on left, Sticky on Right (Sticky doesn't have a reinforced top option so you pretty much have to take it out to reholster, but I don't mind.

RemoraVsSticky(1).jpg

RemoraVsSticky(2).jpg

RemoraVsSticky(3).jpg

Thanks for the pictures.

In the interest of presenting the complete story I feel it should be said that Remora offers their holsters in reinforced and top and without the reinforced top. I have the one without the reinforced top, but I've had the reinforced kind in the past.

As far as width goes, I'm mostly interested in my gun in the holster and measuring that width. I'll have to buy a sticky because the comparison that I wan't cant really be done through pictures. Plus, you can't communicate "feel" or "texture" through pictures either.

Thanks for the photos.

Thanks, good info, I just ordered a Remora with the "Tuckable" option, allows a dress shirt to tuck around it with out pushing it down. I will post a pic once I get it.

rg

I bought a Remora fro my P938 with high hopes. But I just couldn't get used to it...........I know many really swear by these and I think it is a great idea, just not for me. So I emailed them asking to return it for a refund. The next day I got a nice phone call from a gentleman at Remora inquiring about my request. He said that they had only had a few returned but to just send it back with a note and they would issue a full refund to my CC. So a good company with good CS.

...didn't read the thread but I have a Remora for my Beretta Nano and it's okay. I prefer (in a pretty big way) my WhiteHat, which is basically a crossbreed clone but I like it better because of the clip design and the fact that the kydex can be swapped (I have one leather back and 3 kydex pieces for the 3 guns that see occasional carry duty). The Remora works, but it is thicker than the WhiteHat and doesn't distribute the weight of the gun as well. I now use it mostly as a sleeve for the gun when it isn't in use -- in the safe, in the nightstand, etc -- because the actually mechanics and comfort of carrying it concealed are better w/ the whitehat.

I was looking for a holster I could wear with draw string shorts due to abdominal surgery at my belt line which doesn't allow wearing a belt or a tight waistband. The Remora holster works very well. I have a reinforced top art for my glock 19. Retention is very good even with the upside down shake test. This is the video that sealed the deal for me:

[video=youtube_share;Ei0CzP1y5hk]http://youtu.be/Ei0CzP1y5hk[/video]

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads