Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS OR Remington Wingmaster Magnum 12ga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Rating
100%
Up for sale is my Remington Wingmaster Magnum, chambered in 12ga. This one followed me home from the gun store a few months ago and I’ve never fired it. Round count is unknown.

It appears to have a new factory, 18” improved cylinder barrel with bead sight on it. There is some bluing loss on the receiver and mag tube, and scratches on the trigger guard. Also has an aftermarket extended mag tube. The wood furniture is in great shape.

Not looking for any trades and will not ship. Prefer to meet at my FFL of choice, @LuckySG in Banks. The background check and transfer fee is the responsibility of the buyer. $300. ***SOLD***

421152C2-175B-4B63-93CB-B6473CC74E44.jpeg

99C60DA4-6129-4B57-BD54-BF1F16D14B99.jpeg

ACFC053E-ABC1-41E4-B1CD-C1AD96A40E07.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy. I've done multiple private transfers over several years. Knowledgeable and thorough.
    • markebrit
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've done many transfers with these guys. They know their stuff, they're very approachable and...
    • Art_Vandelay
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    It has been a while since I have been in the store just because I don't get to downtown Tigard...
    • bobcat7677

Staff online