JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's a very good price.

But just to restate one of the rules of buying ammunition:
Rule 3 - NEVER buy bulk ammunition before you have tested a sample of it in your guns.

In my experience, the Remington/UMC is loaded on the cool side and reliably produces stoppages in couple of my guns. A friend of mine found this out the hard way in the middle of a practical shooting competition.

The stuff works fine in most guns - but definitely not in all.

Also, while I'm here Winchester white box (generally 100rds or 200rds found at Walmart, etc) 9mm is also loaded on the cool side.

Like shoes - try before you buy.

I've seen boxes of 50 round boxes for $11 all fall on shelves everywhere.

May want to look around before ordering it with shipping.

It gets even cheaper than that though,I bought a couple boxes of 50 rounds of blazer brass 124 grain for $10 per box at Bi-mart a couple months ago.

Last Edited:
Didn't know about the Remington being a cool load. It is noticeably more accurate in my guns than other rounds like Blazer, no stoppages, that's why I posted the deal here. I just get tired of spending time driving around looking for ammo and not finding it in stock. It's gotten a lot better but I've never found it cheaper in stores than a good deal online.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top