JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not Dissing-on the OP's Post info . but WOW . i guess it hard to find now.

Manufactured by the Dregs of Humanity , Steel Case, golden tiger 5.45 was some of the worst ammo on the planet selling @.18-¢ a round and less. .
NOW going for .52-¢ a round . As much as I love the 74's , my last few cases of 545 and my 74u are now in storage .

Last Edited:
Not Dissing-on the OP's Post info . but WOW . i guess it hard to find now.

Manufactured by the Dregs of Humanity , Steel Case, golden tiger 5.45 was some of the worst ammo on the planet selling @.18-¢ a round and less. .
NOW going for .52-¢ a round . As much as I love the 74's , my last few cases of 545 and my 74u are now in storage .
I'm in the same boat. I have a tiny stash of ammo left and my 74 lives in the back of the safe.

For a long time 5.45x39 was the cheapest centerfire ammo you could get. Hopefully PSA will start making their own under the AAC line. Unfortunately I think .45-.50 cents a round will be the new normal.

I'm in the same boat. I have a tiny stash of ammo left and my 74 lives in the back of the safe.

For a long time 5.45x39 was the cheapest centerfire ammo you could get. Hopefully PSA will start making their own under the AAC line. Unfortunately I think .45-.50 cents a round will be the new normal.
If ? .. they do start production of . It will defiantly be charged what the market will bear for retail . BUT the Ammo hopefully will be 'brass case' , quality powder and bullets, with NO bubblegumING Berdan primers .. it will be re loadable, if you choose .

Or possibly there will be some major surplus of x39 both 7.62 and, 5.45 when the Ukraine money laundering and industrial war machine scam has run it's course . Surplus x39, Plus+ combined with some money hungry importers .

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews