JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've got a like new Remington R1 Carry Commander. I've fired about 20 rounds through it. Was flawless. I've got the two original mags and original box and manual. This is a beautiful example of what the Remington custom shop can do.

Link to R1 Site

Located in Issaquah. Please reach out with questions or to arrange a time to see it. Please know we will need to have an FFL transfer this firearm to you.

Price Drop! MSRP is over $1100!
Asking $699 OBO

IMG_1128.JPG IMG_1129.JPG

Last Edited:
I've got a like new Remington R1 Carry Commander. I've fired about 20 rounds through it. Was flawless. I've got the two original mags and original box and manual. This is a beautiful example of what the Remington custom shop can do.

Link to R1 Site

Located in Issaquah. Please reach out with questions or to arrange a time to see it. Please know we will need to have an FFL transfer this firearm to you.

Asking $775

View attachment 389271 View attachment 389272
What a beautiful 1911. I no longer have 45 acp. Strictly 9mm. Thanks for your offer.