JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
((((((((SOLD))))))))))) Looking to make a little room in the Safe, I have Remington model 870 Wingmaster 12ga I'm looking to sale. "This is not the Express model that comes with plastic parts" This shotgun is in really good condition I world rate it a 8.5 out of a 10, just minor wear marks from the range. Comes with a 25 1/2 inch Target Vent Rib Barrel "Rare" 2 3/4 chamber, And Dual bead sight. Also comes with a Rare English stock and Vang Comp Remington Done head Safety. I will also include all the Remington chokes I have, 6 total. 2 Pure Gold chokes IMP CYL, and Skeet. 2 Carlson's chokes Full, And Skeet. Remy Chokes Skeet, And IMP Skket. I live in Manzanita OR and work in Tacoma, I can meet up anywhere in between. Looking to let it go for $300.00, or trade for Glock 17, or 19.

Last Edited:
Let me know the new price and then we can figure out where to meet in Oregon for transfer Friday. Guess I could come to the coast on Saturday.

OK, it looked like in one of the threads that it had dropped. I am good with 300. do you want to send me a PM to set up a place and time. I would send one to you but don't know how to. Do you have a FFL you normally use?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top