JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
((((((((SOLD))))))))))) Looking to make a little room in the Safe, I have Remington model 870 Wingmaster 12ga I'm looking to sale. "This is not the Express model that comes with plastic parts" This shotgun is in really good condition I world rate it a 8.5 out of a 10, just minor wear marks from the range. Comes with a 25 1/2 inch Target Vent Rib Barrel "Rare" 2 3/4 chamber, And Dual bead sight. Also comes with a Rare English stock and Vang Comp Remington Done head Safety. I will also include all the Remington chokes I have, 6 total. 2 Pure Gold chokes IMP CYL, and Skeet. 2 Carlson's chokes Full, And Skeet. Remy Chokes Skeet, And IMP Skket. I live in Manzanita OR and work in Tacoma, I can meet up anywhere in between. Looking to let it go for $300.00, or trade for Glock 17, or 19.

Last Edited:
Let me know the new price and then we can figure out where to meet in Oregon for transfer Friday. Guess I could come to the coast on Saturday.

OK, it looked like in one of the threads that it had dropped. I am good with 300. do you want to send me a PM to set up a place and time. I would send one to you but don't know how to. Do you have a FFL you normally use?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.