JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have the shorter barreled military version of that. It is a beautiful thing. Well worth the price you are asking just to hear that bolt slamming forward alone. That thing is built to last and will shoot into the next century. I would say GLWS but you probably won't need it.

I have the shorter barreled military version of that. It is a beautiful thing. Well worth the price you are asking just to hear that bolt slamming forward alone. That thing is built to last and will shoot into the next century. I would say GLWS but you probably won't need it.
Thank you

Manufactured in early 1920's. Full choke with solid rib. In very good condition and appears that has had very little use. $350View attachment 560201 View attachment 560202 View attachment 560203 View attachment 560204 View attachment 560205 View attachment 560206
here are some more photos.

0320191420_resized.jpg 0320191420a_resized.jpg 0320191420b_resized.jpg 0320191420c_resized.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.