JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'd like to either sell or trade a Remington Enhanced 1911 R1 in 45 ACP. The gun is in excellent condition (no idiot mark or holster scratches) and comes in its original box with two magazines.

This gun has a capacity of 8+1 rounds, has a black finish, 5" barrel, 3-dot sight (front sight is a red fiber-optic filament). I bought it from another NWFA member back in 2013 and I have put exactly 50 rounds through the barrel.

Selling price is $600 firm (buyer covers dealer's fees). The only trade I'm interested in is a Ruger or Colt cowboy gun (single action) in either .357 magnum or .45 Colt. I'm willing to put money on the trade if I get what I'm looking for.

I'm located in Corvallis and I'm willing to drive up to Salem or down to Eugene to meet a buyer/trader.

Thanks for looking.

DSCN1786.JPG

DSCN1790.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am the first owner. Maybe 200 rounds through it. Factory box and whatever comes int he factory box. Not wanting to pay anything. you pay shipping, I pay shipping

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.