1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Remington AAC-SD in a Bell and Carlson stock and with CDI AICS DBM and extras

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by jonathon, Jan 23, 2012.

1. jonathon

jonathon Pendleton, OR Member

The package includes:

• Remington AAC-SD rifle with about 300 rounds down the tube
    • Bell and Carlson Medalist "M40 style" stock inletted for CDI bottom metal by Jeff @ CDI
    • CDI bottom metal for AICS magazines
    • Seekins SRS "Sling Rail System" - picatinny rail mounted in place of front studs, can still take a sling
    • Weaver "Tactical" Picatinny rail bedded to the rifle. This base has a recoil lug and I trimmed it so I could keep my low mounted scope. The trimmed portion has been refinished in Alumahyde and it's pretty hard to tell and looks good and square.
    • Bolt knob by Keith @ Phoenix Custom Rifles
    • Alpha Industries 10 round AICS magazine
    • X-Mark-Pro trigger adjusted to a consistent 35 ounces

Pic of the Seekins SRS rail: srs2.jpg

This rifle shoots pretty good, been able to get solid .75" 5 shot groups at 100 with it if I do my part. The threads are definitely concentric to the bore and it's pretty fun to shoot with a can on the end.

$1100 face to face. I would consider meeting as far north as Lakewood to sell this rifle. For you Oregon guys I will gladly deliver this to the FFL of your choice in the Portland-Salem area.
  2. Deputy

Deputy Eugene/Springfield Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.