JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
North Plains
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hi all,

Selling my 16" Remington AAC-SD and all the associated gear. I don't really need to sell all of this but alas I am out of space for my toys and it is the only 308 I have. This rifle has had around 200 rounds through it and is extremely accurate-my best 100 yard 5 shot group was .45" center to center with factory Hornady 168 AMAX ammo. I have meticulously maintained this rifle and it has only ever been cleaned with the included bore guide and 1 piece rod and kept in a dehumidified gunsafe. Kit includes:

Rifle
HS Precision stock
KRG bolt lift
Yankee Hill Phantom Comp/Flash Hider
4-16X42 Vortex Diamond Back HP with Warne vertical split rings, antic cant device and, butler creek caps (this is an optional buy as I really like the scope and have another rifle I can throw it on).
1 piece scope base (I cant remember the manufacturer)
Brushes and jags
1 Piece dewey rod and guide
A TON of federal match king once fired brass from my buddies bolt gun (he didn't reload) and a TON of 2-3 fired lapua brass I bought from a guy on here.
Complete set of RCBS dies
Forster bench rest seating die
An almost full box of Hornady 178 ELD-X bullets (I was able to develop an accuracy node load under max pressure using IMR 4064 that stayed supersonic at 1000 yards out of this gun with these)
An unopened box of Hornady 168 AMAX bullets
2.5 boxes of Nosler Accubond 165 bullets
A full box of Sierra Game King 180 bullets
Hornady powder throw
RCBS reloader special 5 press
RCBS beam scale
17 rounds Factory loaded Remington 168 Match King cartridges.
21 rounds Factory loaded Federal Tactical Tip Match King cartridges.
82 rounds Factory loaded Hornady 168 AMAX cartridges.
I also have a Precision Armament M11 severe duty muzzle break I will throw in if I can find it
$1400 for all of the above minus the scope and rings, $1600 including the scope and rings. I only do face to face sales and you pay transfer fee.

IMG-6627.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.