JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It was a one day sale. More people than I can count including myself had their orders canceled today. Guess the were regretting all the money they were losing. I hope they ship your orders. I also heard if theu cancel it you can call and complain and some people were getting a one time 25% off code to make up for it. I got 2500 rounds of 9mm and an eotech exps3 for 750. I can we why the canceled it

They have 100rd Remington for a little cheaper i think of the 9mm. They messed up my second attempted order as well on Sunday when they had another 10% off added on but made up for it with a one time use 30% off code. Glad yours is on its way!! I'm gonna wait until the 5.56 I wanted is back in stock and pick some up. I wish they would ship firearms!!

They have 100rd Remington for a little cheaper i think of the 9mm. They messed up my second attempted order as well on Sunday when they had another 10% off added on but made up for it with a one time use 30% off code. Glad yours is on its way!! I'm gonna wait until the 5.56 I wanted is back in stock and pick some up. I wish they would ship firearms!!
Yeah the 100 round pack was 50 cents less than two 50 round packs, but it was out of stock when I checked.

Half my order shipped today; the other half still says submitted (backorder?).

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top