JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have owned this for many years but other than test firing it at the range a few times it has little use. The picture make it look like new, and while it is in very good condition, there are minor imperfections when you see it up close. I am not sure how many it holds, other than it has an 18.5 in barrel and the tube extends to the end of the barrel so I presume that means it holds as many as you can have.

Someone might notice that I am selling several rifles and now this shotgun. I am not a dealer, I got married a few years ago and I am selling anything self defense related that we both don't or can't comfortably use. That said, we are open to trades on Ar15 pistols as that is the direction she would like go.

3.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 4.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
What do you think about the price? On everything I am selling I tried to use Gunbroker to figure out a fair price, but in every case, Gunbroker didn't really have something just like mine.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top