JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Didn't I see this one up over at WAguns? Can't seem to find the post there. So is it still for sale or sold?
Looks like a great setup!

Didn't I see this one up over at WAguns? Can't seem to find the post there. So is it still for sale or sold?
Looks like a great setup!
I did remove it from waguns and a few other places. I just kinda left it here as a place holder. Id still sell it I guess. I had lots of trade interest for it and people wanting me to travel long distances to meet up which I'm not really willing to do. If you are interested in it feel free to start a private converation with me.

I did remove it from waguns and a few other places. I just kinda left it here as a place holder. Id still sell it I guess. I had lots of trade interest for it and people wanting me to travel long distances to meet up which I'm not really willing to do. If you are interested in it feel free to start a private converation with me.

Will, do thanks for the response. Know the feeling! Probably should be looking for a keft hand rifle but the setup you have tempted me when I saw it over on WAGuns. Let me consider it and if interested will PM you. May be headed closer to you in a week or two anyway. Thanks again.

So I've decided to sell just the rifle without the scope, rings, and case but with all the brass and cleaning stuff. $800 for everything pictured.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.