Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS WA Remington 700 SPS Tactical, .308 Winchester

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Merle, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Merle

Merle Graham, WA Active Member

I've decided to try to sell this again without the scope, rings, and case. I'm the original owner and still have all the original packaging, literature, box, etc.

- Remington SPS Tactical 20" barrel 308 with 200 rounds down the barrel Remington 700 SPS .308 Win. Bolt-Action Tactical Rifle | Academy
    - Timney 510 trigger TIMNEY Remington 700 w/ right hand safety
    - Barrel threaded for brake by Brett at Northwest Armswerkes
    - PWS muzzle brake PWS Precision Rifle Compensator - 5/8x24, .308
    - HS Precision police stock inletted by CDI Precision for their bottom metal H-S Precision Pro-Series M24 Police Fixed Tactical Remington 700 BDL SA (Short Barrel) Stock - PST 067 086
    - CDI Precision bottom metal, AICS magazine compatible Remington 700 Short Action DBM
    - One 5 round and one 10 round magazine, both made by Accurate Mag AICS STYLE 308/7.62 MAGAZINES | Brownells
    - Seekins Precision picatinny bipod rail SRS Rail, HS Precision 2.0
    - Nightforce one piece 20 moa scope mount Nightforce 1-Piece 20 MOA Picatinny-Style Scope Base Remington 700

I also have a bunch of brass I'm going to throw in too. Here are the details:
    - 200 pieces of once fired Federal 308 that has been polished and de-primed.
    - 40 Pieces of once fired Federal nickel plated 308.
    - 85 pieces of Winchester 308, some once fired and some fired more. It's all processed and ready to load.
    - 84 pieces of Nosler 308 once fired. It's all processed and ready to load.
    - 50 pieces once fired Federal 308 primed with Federal 210 primers and ready to load
    - Three 20 round MTM plastic cartridge cases and one 100 round case.

Of course the new owner will need to clean the rifle after shooting so I'll throw in that stuff too:
    - Dewey coated 44" cleaning rod
    - Sinclair bore guide
    - Various 30 caliber brushes and cleaning jag (not pictured)

I also have a little Barnes copper remover I won't be needing and a few round patches I can include.

I think that covers everything. I'm only asking $800 for everything. It's a real bargain considering I probably have over $1200 into all this stuff not including the brass and cleaning stuff. This would be an awesome starter package for someone wanting to get into long range shooting.

20160424_112824_zpsbnpex7oe.jpg
    20160424_112755_zpstpspd3dd.jpg
    20160424_112647_zpshdmzx2g8.jpg
    20161123_173723_zpsf0oxsjsf.jpg
    20161124_123013-1_zpsh2vzjubj.jpg

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016 at 6:05 PM
    KTM530XCW likes this.
  2. BigNickShooting

BigNickShooting Centralia, WA Active Member

No trades?

3. Merle

Bump it up

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  4. BigNickShooting

BigNickShooting Centralia, WA Active Member

5. coltemp

coltemp Lake Stevens Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Didn't I see this one up over at WAguns? Can't seem to find the post there. So is it still for sale or sold?
    Looks like a great setup!

6. Merle

I did remove it from waguns and a few other places. I just kinda left it here as a place holder. Id still sell it I guess. I had lots of trade interest for it and people wanting me to travel long distances to meet up which I'm not really willing to do. If you are interested in it feel free to start a private converation with me.

7. coltemp

coltemp Lake Stevens Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Will, do thanks for the response. Know the feeling! Probably should be looking for a keft hand rifle but the setup you have tempted me when I saw it over on WAGuns. Let me consider it and if interested will PM you. May be headed closer to you in a week or two anyway. Thanks again.

8. Merle

So I've decided to sell just the rifle without the scope, rings, and case but with all the brass and cleaning stuff. $800 for everything pictured.

9. hardluckkid

hardluckkid Vancouver, WA Member

$700?