JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Remington 700 SPS, stainless in 7mm-08. Includes the steel scope bases.

Sell FTF for $425. Shipping extra. Sorry, not looking for trades.

Notes:

1. Pictures taken with Timney trigger installed, but not included. Factory trigger will be sold with rifle.

2. Receiver notched for longer COAL. Does not affect feed/function with shorter/factory rounds. PM me if you are not familiar with this, and are interested in buying the rifle.

IMG-20190123-183220.jpg

IMG-20190123-183209.jpg

I never did work up a specific load for it, but have shot some of my other handloads through it.

When I first got it, I put it in a chassis and mounted a proven scope to see how it would shoot. This was 7-shots (looks like 5 or 6) using a good load from my Kimber. I've seen this same load do well in other rifles with minor tweaks.

IMG-20170910-132457016.jpg

Later, I installed a Burris 3-9x and put it back in the factory stock. This was another proven load, but never tweaked for this rifle.

100y-TTSX-RS-BG-3.jpg

I've also shot the factory Hornady Superformance with 139 GMX. I can't find the targets right now, but they were about ~1.25" at 100 yards for 3 - 5 shots. I was using a 4x scope, and for a more thorough evaluation I'd rather have more magnification and shoot a few 10 round groups to say for sure.

Overall, it seems like a shooter but if I were to keep it, I would dial-in the handloads. Or, spend more time with factory ammo.

Jason

The response has been great, thanks! Still, no takers. I'll give it a day or two, then post on a nationwide board to move it. If you're seriously interested, let me know, as don't plan on keeping it here for long.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.