JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
couldnt figure out how to change the title on here anymore and am now putting this up for sale. so i deleted the first post to make a new one.
if there's a way i am so sorry for the annoyance of a second post

only reason why i am selling it is my bow cracked a limb during the second weekend of hunting. i am in a bind now and need a new bow fast to finish out my season otherwise i would not even think of parting ways with this rifle. and due to lack of funds from moving a can not afford to just go buy a new one.

anyhow rifle is a remington 700 sps in 300 blackout. i am the second owner, first owner didn't fire it at all from what i recall and i have put about 75 rounds through it. it is in perfect looking and working order

what you get.
remington 700 sps
nikon p-300
warne rings
yankee hill qd muzzle brake

650$ for all of it
or 500$ for just the rifle WITHOUT scope, rings or brake

only thing i am looking for trade would be another bow. mainly looking for a hoyt 2014 or newer, 70lb draw and 330 fps min.

we will meet at a dealer between cornelius and beaverton and you will pay the transfer

also have 5 trail cameras for sale here::
WTS OR - 5 trail cameras for sale

IMG_0387_zpsielzuazw.jpg IMG_0386_zpszccdytq7.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.