JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
300 Winchester Magnum
City
West Linn
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hi There- up for sale is a R700 chambered in 300wm that I purchased from @howlemup back in June 2019. Selling to build and upgrade another lighter mountain gun build. Thing has been a champ and taken it on a few hunts between Idaho and Oregon, and loves being fed 200-212gr rounds. Only addition I've made was a APA gen 3 little bastard self-timing muzzle brake and I have the load development book to boot. Took a couple deer and an elk with it and have put 25-30 rounds additionally through it. Not interested in trades currently.

Copied below is the original advertisement he posted on NWFA:

Remington 700 LA receiver

26" Criterion 300wm 1-10 twist 5/8x24" threads

Precision ground barrel nut and over size Recoil lug

Bell & Carlson style 6 stock with 4 QD flush cups

LRI spiral fluted bolt w/oversized handle

Seekins 20 MOA rail

Timney 510 trigger

Magpul DBM

5rnd steel accurate mag

10.6lbs the way it sits.

100 virgin Sig brass. Skim neck turned, primer pockets uniformed and flash holes debured. 50 pieces 1x and 2x fired.

75 rounds on it so far and initial load development is very good.

IMG_6565.jpeg IMG_7172.jpeg IMG_7173.jpeg IMG_7174.jpeg IMG_7170.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Where is a picture of the muzzle brake/thread protector?
The bottom metal is not Remington. Who is it?
Does the brass & powder come with it?
Does the gun case come with it?
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Where is a picture of the muzzle brake/thread protector?
The bottom metal is not Remington. Who is it?
Does the brass & powder come with it?
Does the gun case come with it?
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Thanks for the reply! Attached are the brake pics.

I mention in the above copied- it's a Magpul DBM and will come with 1 steel mag. Included is the brass, but no powder. No case. No Leupold LRP optic. No bipod. No sling. No fat rutty blacktail- but buy this rifle today and I may be inclined to send the new lucky owner away with some backstrap in addition to helping clear safe/freezer space!

IMG_7179.jpeg IMG_7180.jpeg

Hi There- up for sale is a R700 chambered in 300wm that I purchased from @howlemup back in June 2019. Selling to build and upgrade another lighter mountain gun build. Thing has been a champ and taken it on a few hunts between Idaho and Oregon, and loves being fed 200-212gr rounds. Only addition I've made was a APA gen 3 little bastard self-timing muzzle brake and I have the load development book to boot. Took a couple deer and an elk with it and have put 25-30 rounds additionally through it. Not interested in trades currently.

Copied below is the original advertisement he posted on NWFA:

Remington 700 LA receiver

26" Criterion 300wm 1-10 twist 5/8x24" threads

Precision ground barrel nut and over size Recoil lug

Bell & Carlson style 6 stock with 4 QD flush cups

LRI spiral fluted bolt w/oversized handle

Seekins 20 MOA rail

Timney 510 trigger

Magpul DBM

5rnd steel accurate mag

10.6lbs the way it sits.

100 virgin Sig brass. Skim neck turned, primer pockets uniformed and flash holes debured. 50 pieces 1x and 2x fired.

75 rounds on it so far and initial load development is very good.

View attachment 1816692 View attachment 1816693 View attachment 1816694 View attachment 1816695 View attachment 1816699
MOA?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.