JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
sold

IMG_1058.jpg IMG_1059.jpg

Last Edited:
Sorry for the slow reply. Perhaps, though I have never done a transfer before. Describe what that looks like, I.e. fees, payment, shipping, etc.

Basically, you take it to your FFL and have them ship it to his/her FFL. Perfectly legal.

Also, it is legal for you to mail it to his/her FFL. FFL's can accept firearms from private party (ie: you). Although, not all FFL's do. You would have to check with his/her FFL and verify if they do, or not. Prior to shipping it I would also check to see if you are shipping to a valid FFL:

FFLeZCheck 3.1.2 - Federal Firearms License Search

If you ship from your FFL to their FFL, your FFL is going to charge you their transfer fee, plus shipping fees.

If you ship yourself, shipping fees are on you.

Hope this helps.

:s0155:

Very interest in buying your 1911 R1. I am WWShooters friend he said he would give you a heads up. How and when can we do this transaction? Not sure how to send money and I know where it must be sent. 123 Pawn Shop. 1500 Isaacs Ave , Walla Walla. as far as shipping costs will you pay that? Hope to hear from you soon. rockyroad

AMT is correct the only addendum i will say is some FFL's wont accept a personal transfer. I can check with my FFL if that is the case. Pleade PM me so we can keep tabs. My notifications arent working well on here

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.