JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
In a previous life this was a drill rifle like what was carried by myself and others in boot camp. It has been brought back to life by a respected member of this site and is now a very attractive shooter. The photos show the condition and I can send more photos if needed. I did my best to show the minor crack in the wood. It is very tight and a good repair made.

The repairs:

2 groove Remington barrel dated 7-44
New front site blade
Cut-off assembly
Bolt body
Striker assembly
Main spring installed

This is posted under "Rifles for Sale" and the gunsmith that did the repairs gave his input on the work. I am in Lebanon and can meet with a serious buyer from Eugene to Keizer. I am asking $700 OBO/Trade. My main trade interests are bread and butter revolvers in Smith, Colt and Ruger. I will look at other ideas. Please respond by PM and I will give you my phone number, I don't text.

MVC-016S.JPG MVC-017S.JPG MVC-018S.JPG MVC-019S.JPG MVC-020S.JPG MVC-021S.JPG MVC-022S.JPG MVC-023S.JPG MVC-024S.JPG

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top