JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have the following pistol and rifle reloading powders available for sale.

SEVERAL 8 POUND JUGS OF W-844 AND W-846 FOR 5.56 AND 308

2 pounds Norma R-123 pistol powder

1 pound Reloader 7 rifle powder

25 pounds of fresh new Hogdons Varget

Universal pistol powder :

13 pounds of Accurate #2

22 pounds - two 10 pound kegs, two one pound cans of Winchester 452 AA - burn rates between W 231, and HP-38.

One example - Load data shows 4.7 - 5.3 grains behind a .45ACP 230 grain FMJ - chronographed at 750 - 825 fps. Speer manual #11, 1988 edition.

Extensive pistol data for all popular pistol calibers from .380 to 44 magnum.

All powders are $40.00 per pound. E-mail me a phone number - thanks. [email protected]

is there any possible way of making a deal on getting some of your power shipped? If I go in with a partner we would be willing to pay that hazmat and fraight of course. u can send me a PM if you're interested or e-mail

Cheers

None of the traditional sellers have had surplus powders in stock for months.

My December order is NINE MONTHS BACK ORDERED, and that is an estimate only.

I used to buy primers at 5000 for fifty bucks.

I used to buy 20 pound steel kegs of IMR 4895 for $100.00.

I used to buy gas for 28 cents a gallon, and about the same for a pack of Marlboro's, too.

All of that was a long time ago, in a far away land called America, land of the free, home of the brave.

Those were the good ole days.

None of the traditional sellers have had surplus powders in stock for months.

My December order is NINE MONTHS BACK ORDERED, and that is an estimate only.

I used to buy primers at 5000 for fifty bucks.

I used to buy 20 pound steel kegs of IMR 4895 for $100.00.

I used to buy gas for 28 cents a gallon, and about the same for a pack of Marlboro's, too.

All of that was a long time ago, in a far away land called America, land of the free, home of the brave.

Those were the good ole days.

844 can still be purchased for $15 per pound. Hopefully you acquire cancer before anyone has the misfortune of buying your over priced powder.

No. i am leaving the thread open to share the dialogue that a certain thread crapper deposited here. Even after an e-mail to the moderators of this forum pointing out the violation of the rules, ( no thread crapping, no personal attacks, etc. ), no action was taken, and no response was given. I am a member of several gun forums, and have bought, sold, and traded stuff for years. Always 100 percent positive feedback, and no drama.

Then, mister got2gohuntin comes along with his big expert opinion here, best wishes for me to get cancer, and bad attitude in general.

This thread can stand as an example of what not to do, what not to become, and why being a jerk doesn't reflect well on Northwestfirearms.com, Happy Valley, or mister got2gohuntin.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top