JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
10-4. Not trying to start sh!t, I was just looking for powder and it took me reading through all this verbal defecation just to find that you had SOLD OUT. No big deal, just a slight irritation. Had this thread been closed (per site rules upon sale of product) I would not have wasted my time opening it and thus reading all the whining about prices, gouging, cancer, blah-bla-blah-bla-f'n-blah. Sorry you had this sh!tty experience. Congrats on your sales. But honestly, there are literally hundreds of old classified ads (an example, as you are calling this) that read just like this one, where someone has sold something someone else wants that was willing to, and, therefore did pay good money for it; and others that are not willing to pay good money for it, and rather than just keep cruising and keep their mouth shut, can't resist, and post up their criticism on the seller's post, in the OBVIOUS hopes of tearing away at your potential market (PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO PAY MORE TO HAVE IT RIGHT NOW) If you are not willing to close this, can you put SOLD on the title?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top