JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone.
Does anyone have a reliable gunsmith that they could recommend to me? With all the happenings as of late my landlord has decided she'd like to get back into shooting. She has a .38 special that needs a little spring work, something about some burrs that need filing down (her description, not mine) and also she has a 16 gauge pump action shotgun that has been sitting around for 20 years or better. It may just need a good cleaning and lube but she wants someone that would go over it and make sure everything is in working order.

thanks for your help!

wavo

So, no one has a gunsmith they could recommend?

Most of the ones i know are close to mt hood,and back logged for several months,so probably not much use to you.
Don out at the Powder Horn is a good guy.
Actually i just thought of one,call out to Allison & Carey on Stark,they are in Portland.

http://www.revelationarms.com/

ALoha Oregon. Roger is a Former US Marine and awesome Gunsmith. He is extremely fair priced and been a gunsmith for over 30 years. He has a full machine shop is is equiped to deal with any firearm issue you may have. I wouldnt recomend anyone else. Only thing at the moment hes on assignment in Kabul Afghanistan until at least April 2009.

http://www.revelationarms.com/

ALoha Oregon. Roger is a Former US Marine and awesome Gunsmith. He is extremely fair priced and been a gunsmith for over 30 years. He has a full machine shop is is equiped to deal with any firearm issue you may have. I wouldnt recomend anyone else. Only thing at the moment hes on assignment in Kabul Afghanistan until at least April 2009.
Seem a little old to be humping mountains in Afganistan.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews