JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone.
Does anyone have a reliable gunsmith that they could recommend to me? With all the happenings as of late my landlord has decided she'd like to get back into shooting. She has a .38 special that needs a little spring work, something about some burrs that need filing down (her description, not mine) and also she has a 16 gauge pump action shotgun that has been sitting around for 20 years or better. It may just need a good cleaning and lube but she wants someone that would go over it and make sure everything is in working order.

thanks for your help!

wavo

So, no one has a gunsmith they could recommend?

Most of the ones i know are close to mt hood,and back logged for several months,so probably not much use to you.
Don out at the Powder Horn is a good guy.
Actually i just thought of one,call out to Allison & Carey on Stark,they are in Portland.

http://www.revelationarms.com/

ALoha Oregon. Roger is a Former US Marine and awesome Gunsmith. He is extremely fair priced and been a gunsmith for over 30 years. He has a full machine shop is is equiped to deal with any firearm issue you may have. I wouldnt recomend anyone else. Only thing at the moment hes on assignment in Kabul Afghanistan until at least April 2009.

http://www.revelationarms.com/

ALoha Oregon. Roger is a Former US Marine and awesome Gunsmith. He is extremely fair priced and been a gunsmith for over 30 years. He has a full machine shop is is equiped to deal with any firearm issue you may have. I wouldnt recomend anyone else. Only thing at the moment hes on assignment in Kabul Afghanistan until at least April 2009.
Seem a little old to be humping mountains in Afganistan.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top