JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A friend of mine notified me this morning that he needed a "referrer" to sign up. Is that line mandatory, now? I don't remember what, if anything, I put on mine, as I picked up a link on another forum.

Pops

Maybe he was assuming he did when he saw that? I know I never really noticed it until AFTER joining and even then I only briefly wondered what it was and then, promptly forgot all about it. :s0092:

I noticed it when I signed up, but left it blank as the link from another forum didn't have a good name tu use.

I think he just assumed it was mandatory and asked me. He gave me credit (thank you) and is now a member.

Pops

I can't remember what I applied with here, but I have found similar referral lines in applications to join other gun forums. I always write, "We don't got to show you no steenking badges!" and they always let me in......................elsullo :D

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top